The Ultimate Omega-3 Supplement for Your Active Lifestyle
USANA’s BiOmega™ fish-oil supplement contains a concentrated dose of two important omega-3 fatty acids—eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)—plus vitamin D. Studies have shown incorporating these nutrients into a healthy diet to be effective in supporting mental sharpness, muscle strength and recovery after exercise, joint health, and cardiovascular fitness.*
Need another reason to up your omega-3s? Preliminary research has shown that combining fish oil intake with regular exercise has been shown to be more supportive than exercise alone for helping reduce body fat and supporting metabolic health.*
Learn more about why USANA BiOmega™ is your omega-3 supplement of choice in the video below.
- Produced from cold-water, deep-sea fish oil, BiOmega™ includes a more potent dose of DHA and EPA than many competitors.
- BiOmega™ is purified to be virtually free of contaminants.
- The fish oil used in BiOmega™ comes from a fishery that uses sustainable practices and renewable resources.
- Uses highly bioavailable forms of each nutrient.
- Surpasses competitors for completeness, potency, and quality.
- Manufactured in USANA’s state-of-the-art facilities.
RAVES AND REVIEWS
–Stacey Allaster, Chairman and CEO of the WTA
“Every day I take USANA’s CellSentials, which is their multivitamin, and I also take their BiOmega supplement, which is especially important for me since I don’t eat fish. Plus, it has a lemon taste—not a fishy taste which I can’t stand—and there are great heart and brain benefits too.”*
—Caroline Wozniacki, WTA player and dedicated user